A quiet bolt hole, this semi-detached Cornwall cottage perches on a hillside overlooking the beautiful River Lynher estuary, and lies on the edge of the pretty village of Antony, with a cosy pub and winding main street.
Equipped and furnished in modern style, this Cornwall cottage has floor-to-ceiling picture windows, and an outdoor terrace with panoramic views across the River Tamar towards the Tamar Bridge in Plymouth.
Although this is a quiet corner of Cornwall, there is much to keep visitors occupied near this Cornwall cottage.
The beaches of Whitsand Bay are within 2 miles, and the walks along the cliff tops or down among the creeks are breathtaking.
Antony House (NT) and Edgcumbe House with its fabulous gardens, are both within four miles, while the timeless fishing villages of Kingsand and Cawsand are a short drive away.
The maritime city of Plymouth, with its theatre and dockside barbican, is a short journey on the vehicle ferry from nearby Torpoint.
A wonderful Cornwall cottage, ideal all year round.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area, and sitting area with woodburning stove.
- Underfloor heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking outside property on quiet road
- Small front, side and rear garden with furniture on elevated verandah
- One well-behaved pet welcome, additional pet charged £20 per per week at owners discretion
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 5 mins walk