Bosistow Farmhouse is superbly located for lots of great beaches in the area, Porthgwarra and Nanjizal Cove are both within walking distance, while Sennen Beach for surfing and Porthcurno for sunbathing are only a short car drive away.
Part of a range of traditional farm buildings at the end of a long farm track, the farmhouse is warm and inviting as soon as you walk through the door. With a good sized dining room and two living rooms, there is plenty of space for everyone to congregate or find their own corner.
Alternatively, sit on the knoll outside in the large gardens and take in the panoramic views out to sea.
- 1 double bedroom (sea views)
- 2 twin bedrooms (one with sea view)
- 1 single bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 1 shower room
- 2 living rooms – one with inglenook fireplace & wood burning stove, one with TV
- Large dining room with inglenook fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Enclosed garden at rear
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dog Friendly – max 2 dogs per cottage at £25 per dog per week.
The changeover day for Bosistow Farmhouse is a Friday.
For short-break availability call 01736 888515