Located at the southern end of Widemouth Bay, Black Rock beach boasts wild coastline popular with families, surfers and nature lovers. Look out to sea and you’ll see a prominent rocky outcrop which gives this beach its name.
Chi An Treth is a modern property, sleeping up to six people, situated in an elevated position 500 yards from the beach.
- A three bed property with one family bathroom and en-suite shower room.
- Sitting room with flat screen TV and freeview, log burner and two sets of double doors leading outside to a communal garden.
- Modern kitchen with electric oven/hob/grill and fan extractor, microwave, full size fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- Dining area with table and six chairs.
- Master bedroom with two 2’6″ zip and link beds that can be made into a 5ft kingsize bed.
- Fitted wardrobe and double doors leading onto the Juliet balcony overlooking the garden.
- En-suite shower room with WC and basin.
- Bedroom 2 with a 4’6″ double bed and TV.
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds, chest of drawers, side tables, fitted wardrobe and TV.
- Family bathroom with shower attachment.
- Downstairs bathroom.
- WiFi and home sound system.
- Cot and high chair available.
- This property welcomes two dogs.
- One parking space with use of visitor parking.
Managed by Beach Retreats.