Located on a steep, traditionally winding street in the heart of Mevagissey just minutes from the shops, pubs, restaurants and beach.
This charming character Grade II listed cottage is set over 3 floors with coastal and harbour views from several rooms.
You enter the cottage on the middle floor from the street where the twin bedroom and dining room are situated.
Downstairs is the well-equipped kitchen.
The cottage is completed by a generous double bedroom, sitting room and family bathroom on the top floor.
Outside, the rear garden offers a relaxing spot to look forward to on the way back from a day on the beach.
Mevagissey is one of the most popular fishing villages in Cornwall and on your first venture into the village you will understand why, it really does have something for everybody.
With a choice of beaches, spectacular coastal walking and fishing trips all available within a few minutes’ walk as well as the village itself to explore you will always have plenty to do.
Take the ferry from the harbour to the stunning yachting town of Fowey just along the coast, enjoying a lunch either in one of the excellent restaurants or to simply enjoy fresh fish and chips on the harbour before returning back to Mevagissey.
A charming cottage in a lovely village location to be enjoyed all year.
Two bedrooms; 1 x second floor double, 1 x first floor twin. Second floor Bathroom with bath, WC and basin. Kitchen. First floor Dining room. Second floor Sitting room with coal effect fire.
- Electric heating with coal effect fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVD’s
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road permit parking for one car in Willow car park included
- Garden with furniture
- One well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 5 mins walk
- Coast and harbour 2 mins
- Beach 1 mile
- Note: the cottage is situated on a steep hill and the parking included is not immediately close by
- Note: There are two flights of stairs for this property and one toilet upstairs so property may be unsuitable for small children or those with limited mobility.