This heart-warming terrace cottage lies within the village of Stratton, a picturesque location that promises an all-round wonderful getaway.
This holiday home is ideal for couples, friends, or a small family, looking for a welcoming base to return to after a day of sightseeing and adventure.
Upon entering you will arrive at the lounge, with its comfortable sofas and refreshing décor, you will look forward to relaxing here with your loved ones through the evening.Afterwards you could even cosy up in the pull-out bed which is tucked into the corner of the room.
At the back of the house is well-equipped kitchen, with a charming breakfast table, where you can prepare those delightful meals amongst the relaxing ambience.
A compact yet beautifully presented single bedroom neighbours the kitchen.The next floor is home to a double bedroom, and the family bathroom has been modernised to a standard of quality.
For some peace and quiet, why not rest outside in the enclosed garden, your own little escape for some ‘me time’.
The village of Stratton with its lovely old church, winding streets and atmospheric village pubs are sure to keep you occupied.
Further afield, in the coastal town of Bude, there are two golf courses, an indoor swimming pool, bowling alley and a leisure centre for a memorable afternoon.
From beaches to coastal scenery, and not forgetting an abundance of walking opportunities, there is much to admire in and around this spectacular location.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x ground floor single. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with pull-out bed.
- Gas central heating
- Gas oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher
- TV with Freeview, WIFI, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Road side parking on a first come first served basis
- Enclosed garden to the rear with patio and furniture
- Two well behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 min walk
- Note: There is a layby just next to the property with space for two cars for short term parking (dropping off etc)
- There is further on-street, free parking just a 10 second walk away in the roads surrounding the church
- Failing that, there is large free car park at the bottom of the village which is a 3 minute walk to the cottage.