A delightful newly built modern holiday cottage situated in a prime location only a short walking distance to the famed cobble streets and sandy beaches of St Ives.
Chy Ryn is a well presented granite property with New England style exterior boarding, finished and presented to a very high standard both inside and out fully equipped with all the essentials, comfort, and conveniences that make a luxury holiday retreat.
There is access from the front entrance which leads through to the cloak room and then leads on to an open plan living space containing a lounge, kitchen and dining area. Next to the kitchen is a utility room with WC, clothes airier, sink and washing machine.
At the rear entrance there is a very pleasant patio/court yard area containing a garden table and chairs and a door leading through to the kitchen.
The upstairs area has three bedrooms and a main bathroom. There is a twin room, a single room with bunk beds both containing storage facilities.
And a master bed room with a double bed, wardrobe, dressing table and a flat screen television. Lastly there is a modern fully tiled bathroom complete with a luxury power shower, heated towel rail, WC, sink and electrical sockets for grooming appliances.
Chy Ryn is the perfect choice for a couple or family wanting a modern cottage in a central St Ives location offering that all important parking space which is so hard to find.
- 4 Star Gold quality in tourism grading.
- Chy Ryn a three bedroomed property accommodating up to six guests, containing a bunk, a double, and a twin room.
- Luxury tiled bathroom containing a luxurious power shower, heated towel rail and electrical sockets for grooming appliances.
- The ground floor area features a modern open plan kitchen/lounge and dining room living space. There is also a cloakroom area at the front entrance and a separate utility room containing WC, sink and washing machine.
- The comfortable lounge features a large flat screen digital TV complete with Blu-Ray DVD player, Freeview channels & BT Sport
- A Large dining table seating six.
- Rear patio area complete with garden furniture
- Fully equipped modern kitchen containing luxury appliances along with gas hob and oven.
- Cot and highchairs are provided on request
- Clean freshly pressed linen and towels are provided on your arrival.
- Private car parking space at the property – an excellent solution to the problem of limited parking in St Ives.
- St. Ives town centre and beaches just a few minutes’ walk.
- Chy Ryn welcomes up to 2 well behaved dogs at an additional charge of £35/dog