Springfield Villa is a three bedroomed semi detached beach house, located less than a minute’s stroll from the sands of Porthminster Beach & St Ives. Roll out of bed, wander downstairs for a hearty breakfast, grab the swimming gear and head to the beach or just pop into town for a leisurely stroll. If you want St Ives on your doorstep, this is for you.
Overlooking Porthminster Beach, Springfield Villa is an ideally located home for surfing, family beach holidays and exploring the famous cobbled streets of St Ives where you can enjoy the picturesque harbour & beaches and a wide-ranging choice of galleries, shops and restaurants.
Springfield Villa sleeps up to 6 guests, has a three floor lay out, with superb sea views, a beautiful tropical garden and that vital parking available for two cars.
The ground floor has a fully equipped, modern kitchen with under floor heating; a spacious open-plan living room with log burner and a generous dining area, seating six.
The middle level contains the master bedroom which has a 6ft super king bed and lovely sea views out of the sashed windows. The second bedroom is a twin room overlooking the rear garden. On this floor there is a sizeable family bathroom.
The top floor attic room provides a comfortable king bedroom with exposed wooden beams and a breathtaking view of St Ives Harbour and Godrevy Lighthouse from the Velux window.
The enclosed back garden area has a very useful out building ideal for storing surfing and beach equipment. There is also an outside tap and hosepipe which is perfect for rinsing your wetsuits and beach things.
This ideal beach villa has a very light, airy feel throughout; perfect for relaxing and enjoying the sea views or checking the surf anytime of the day from the comfort of your seaside retreat.
Lounge & Dining
- Log burner
- 34 ” flatscreen TV with Freeview
- Home Cinema & DVD player
- European set top box accessing European channels
- Ipod docking station
- Dining table and seats available for max occupancy
- Outside dining furniture available
- Electric oven
- Gas Hob
- Freezer & Tumble dryer are in the outside shed
- Washing machine is in the basement
- Family Bathroom is equipped with a bath and an over head shower, bidet, toilet & wash basin
- Second Bathroom is in the basement and is equipped with a shower, wash basin & toilet. This can be accessed from the double doors at the front of the property which is ideal when returning from a busy sandy day on the beach.
- First Bedroom – super king bed with linen & towels provided. This bedroom has a wardrobe, DAB radio and lovely sea views.
- Second Bedroom – twin beds with linen & towels provided. This bedroom has a chest of drawers and a shelved cupboard.
- Third Bedroom – king bedroom with linen & towels provided. This bedroom has a built in wardrobe, 18″ flatscreen TV with DVD player and views of St Ives Harbour & Godrevy Lighthouse.
- Beautiful secluded tropical garden
- Seating available outside for alfresco dining
- Outside washing line available
- Please beware of the steep stone steps in the second level of the garden; especially with young children.
- High-chair and travel cot available
- Up to 2 dogs are welcome at an additional charge of £35/dog/week
- Private parking available for 2 cars
- Springfield Villa is named after the spring which runs underneath the property, please be cautious of young children near the culvert at the front of the property.
- Please beware the approach on Primrose Valley is steep and there is a narrow lane leading to the property.