This three-storey cottage sits in the wonderful Glebe Hall in the tranquil village of Mawgan, Cornwall.
Cove Cottage offers delightfully homely accommodation and benefits from some fantastic on-site facilities to keep you occupied, whilst the surrounding area is nothing less than astounding.
Over three floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x lower ground floor king-size, 1 x lower ground floor child bunks (5’2″ in length). Ground floor bathroom with shower over bath, basin and WC. Ground floor kitchen/diner. First floor sitting room with electric fire. External shared utility. Shared external games room.
- Electric panel heating, electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Shared patio with furniture
- Shared use of outdoor heated swimming pool in May-September
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome although they must be kept away from the pool area
- Sorry no smoking
- Shop 5 minute walk, pub 2 minute walk.