Dick is the middle cottage of the three converted from barns at Lavethan and has bags of charm.
The open plan living space is light and airy, a good place to relax and cook family meals to enjoy in the dining area.
Head upstairs to bed in the two bedrooms which share a family bathroom and from this level you can head out to one of the lawns.
With the lovely coastline close at hand, Dick is an excellent place to stay.
Note: This property can be booked with Tom and Harry, together they sleep 15.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, WC, basin. Open plan living space with seating area, kitchen and dining area.
- Central heating
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with DVD, WiFi, Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- One well-behaved dog welcome, Sorry no smoking
- Pub less than 1 mile from property
- Note: This property has a private water supply which is tested regularly
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: No pets between 20th July and 31st August
- Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.