Minutes from the South West coastal path and with stunning views over Nanjizal Cove, the seclusion will make you feel in a world of your own.
Faraway Cottage is literally that. Accessed down a long farm track surrounded by fields and hedgerows and facing the Atlantic Ocean, you will feel in a world of your own.
The house is just minutes from the South West Coastal footpath and has entrancing views over to Nanjizal Cove. Inside, the cottage comfortably sleeps four people with a large fireplace and wood burning stove to welcome you back after a day out exploring. From the bedrooms, enjoy the perfect view of the Cornish seas and cliffs and on those summer days, stroll down to Nanjizal Cove and take a cooling dip in the crystal clear waters.
Owners can bring two dogs with them. The cost is £25 per dog, per week.
- 1 double bedroom (sea views)
- 1 twin bedroom (sea views)
- 1 bathroom
- 1 living room with inglenook fireplace & wood burning stove
- Dining room with French doors to the garden
- Ground floor shower room
- Ground floor utility room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sea facing garden at rear
- Dog Friendly – max 2 dogs per cottage at £25 per dog per week.
- Complimentary Cream Tea upon arrival
The changeover for Faraway Cottage is a Friday.
For short-break availability call 01736 888515