A lovely old Cornish stone cottage, tucked away half a mile from the village of Upton Cross, on the edge of Bodmin Moor.
This Upton Cross cottage is situated in a sheltered, peaceful valley, in the same grounds of the owner’s cottage, and is accessed by a shared, private drive.
Having been fully restored, this Upton Cross cottage combines modern and traditional décors with classic character features such as flagstone floors, two inglenook fireplaces with woodburners and beautiful exposed wooden beams.
The cottage in Upton Cross has a sitting room and a separate dining room, each benefiting from a woodburner, so you can be warm and cosy in either room after exploring the local area.
There is also a fitted kitchen, three good-sized bedrooms plus a family bathroom, making it perfect for a family getaway to Cornwall.
The enclosed lawned garden, which borders a small stream, is a truly magical place to relax and take in the scent of the roses whilst enjoying a cream tea or a glass of wine.
There are some beautiful walks from the doorstep of this Upton Cross cottage, through oak woodlands and pretty lanes, decorated with wild flowers.
Bodmin Moor offers plenty of myths and legends, together with some fine granite features and interesting walks to keep all visitors to the area happy.
There is also easy access from your Upton Cross cottage to some of Cornwall’s finest coastlines, both north and south, rugged coves, sandy beaches and swimming or surfing.
This holiday cottage in Upton Cross will ensure all holidaymakers an interesting and relaxing break in this beautiful area of Cornwall.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Dining room with woodburner. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Electric convector heating with two woodburners
- Belling double electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburners inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lawned garden with furniture
- 1 well behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 mile
- Note: The cottage is reached via a narrow lane, and therefore is best suited to small to medium sized cars
- Care should be taken at all times
- Note: The arrival time at this property is 4pm.