Linhay is a traditional, stone-built cottage in the beautiful coastal town of Bude in Cornwall.
Sitting in a courtyard among eight other properties, the refreshing interior and range of local activities make it ideal for an active couple’s weekend away.
The bright airy open-plan living area gives you everything you need within close reach.
The well-equipped kitchen and electric fire help make this a delightful base when you’re not swimming, surfing or playing golf in this phenomenal coastal location.
The beamed ceiling give this cottage an authentic feel as it leads you towards the rejuvenating double bedroom with a substantial en-suite, stylishly decorated.
The outside of the cottage presents a small lawned area with furniture, offering a view of the other incredibly built cottages, as well as the scenic surrounding area.
The perfect spot for an evening chill in the sun after a busy day of outdoor activities.
Around the corner from Linhay cottage is Ivyleaf golf course and paintball centre, easily a day’s worth of activities just a short walk away.
The village of Bude itself is 2.7 miles away, a place that boasts great history, beaches and much to do.
Should you somehow get through all of the activities that Bude has on offer, Within a short drive are the remains of a huge iron age hill fort at Warbstow Bury, from where panoramic views can be seen.
The coast road heading north takes you towards the lonely lighthouse above the sea at Hartland Point. A delightful cottage in an incredible part of England.
All ground floor. One double bedroom with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Electric central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD/Radio
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lawned area to front with patio and furniture
- One well-behaved pet welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1.9 miles, pub 3.8 miles
- Note: Please be advised that dogs are to be kept on a lead in the grounds of the property
- Note: There is a hard surfaced tennis court adjacent to a pay per play 9 hole golf course for this property
- Note: Due to location, WiFi can be intermittent