Oyster Cottage, Porthleven
This traditional Cornish granite cottage sits in the coastal village of Porthleven, minutes from the beach and harbour.
Set over two floors, this character seaside homestay provides well presented accommodation for little families, friends and couples.
This stylish bolthole offers an open plan living room with wood burning stove, exposed granite walls, wooden beams and a statement sofa dressed with soft throws and scatter cushions, plus dining area and kitchen area with granite worktops and Belfast sink.
The two bedrooms have rug topped oak wood flooring, ambient bamboo lighting and comfortable beds.
The shower room feels indulgent with its clean, minimal design.
The small and enclosed patio garden with seating is perfectly placed to catch the afternoon sunshine.
Minutes from the little sandy beach arced by old inns, excellent foodie restaurants, art galleries and the harbour, Porthleven boasts a colourful coastal venue.
The nearby coast path traces tall cliff tops to Loe Pool, the largest freshwater lake in Cornwall.
For a stunning contrast in scenery continue along the peaceful woodland trails at Penrose Estate and through dreamy Victorian parklands.
The premier beach resort of Praa Sands and its coastal golf course is a ten minute drive.
A little farther are the visitor hotspots at St Ives; Marazion (gateway to St Michael’s Mount) and the Lizard Peninsula is also on the doorstep for secluded coves, traditional fishing villages and some incredible coastal scenery.
Set over two floors. Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double and 1 x single. Shower Room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area with wood burning stove.
- Electric heating with wood burning stove
- Electric oven and induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, sound bar, WiFi
- Selection of board games and children’s books
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available on request
- Parking usually found roadside by cottage or public car park within a 5 min walk
- Enclosed garden with furniture
- Two well behaved pets welcome free of charge
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach within 5 mins walk
- Dog towels, dog treats and dog blanket per dog provided.