A classic cottage that has been fully renovated with a real sense of innovation to create a wonderful space with some of the most clever storage solutions you’ll ever see.
High ceilings into the eaves with skylights between the original beams means the rooms are flooded with light.
Open plan living area with gorgeous modern Swedish wood-burning stove and sea glimpses.
- Dining table and 4 chairs.
- Kitchen with funky built in storage and fridge with ice box, dishwasher, gas hob, electric extractor and oven and microwave oven.
Master bedroom with king size bed, contemporary built in storage, skylight and patio doors opening onto grassed area with picnic bench.
Ensuite with an enclosed shower with oversized ‘rain shower’ head, W.C., basin and heated towel rail.
Double/twin room with zip and link beds (can be twin singles or one king size), contemporary built in storage and skylight.
Family bathroom with bath with shower over, W.C., basin and heated towel rail.
- Parking for one car
- Communal terraced courtyard with views over valley and farmland
Larger communal children’s play area behind the properties with swings, zip wire, games
- room and table tennis hut
- Communal open air surf shower and laundry room which has a coin operated dryer
Need to know:
- Sorry, no smoking within the cottage.
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome. Mawgan Porth beach is dog-friendly all year round.
- Cautionary deposit of £150 required when booking.
- Short breaks available outside of school holidays.
- Book a 3 or 5 night break and get an extra 2 nights free. This offer is only available after
- October half-term and before Easter, excluding school holidays.
- Only available to book by telephone on 01637 861005.
Managed by Beach Retreats.
Send a message to Beach Retreats;
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”I saw your listing on Dog Friendly Cornwall”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea”][/contact-form]