This St Ives Veterinary Surgery is a small, friendly, companion animal practice in St Ives, Cornwall.
We offer quality health care to animals in St Ives, Carbis Bay, Hayle, Penzance and the rest of West Cornwall.
The surgery was opened in 1983 and taken over by Stephen Putnam in 1990. It has recently undergone major rebuilding and upgrading, enabling us to continue to provide the best standards of care to our patients and clients.
The purpose of this site is to provide information on the running of the practice and the services we provide as well as on various aspects of pet care and careers in Veterinary Surgery and Veterinary Nursing.
As well as routine health care, advice and treatment, we offer many other facilities that help us to provide the highest standard of care for our patients.
- 24 hour emergency service
- A fully equipped operating theatre with modern anaesthetic equipment
- Specialist facilities including ECG, digital X-Ray and high speed dental equipment
- Safe and comfortable hospitalisation facilities
- On site laboratory for fast and efficient diagnosis
- Ample free car parking.
We have a Facebook page which we use for regular updates and announcements.
We have a Healthy Pet Club which gives you significant discounts. Click here for details.
Please call at any time for pet advice or to make an appointment.