Perfectly located for touring all of Cornwall, in particular the beautiful South coast and the unmissable tourist attractions of the Eden Project and the Lost Gardens of Heligan, this charming terraced cottage is situated in the centre of the old market town of St Austell, just a short walk from the town centre.
The owners, one of which is an artist, have furnished the cottage with both character and style, with a multi-coloured bright living room and a kitchen/diner on the ground floor.
On the first floor, the master room features a antique bed brought back from France, with a small double room and a twin completing the accommodation.
At the rear of the cottage is a small courtyard and garden with seating to relax after a day out exploring all Cornwall has to offer.
Just down from the cottage and a very short stroll is St Austell’s town centre, offering a multi-screen cinema, ten pin bowling and a host of bars, restaurants and takeaways offering something for everyone.
When it comes to a day out, you really are spoilt for choice.
Apart from the nearby tourist attractions, the old character village and working port of Charlestown and fishing village of Mevagissey are both a short drive away and well worth a visit, along with many other small coves and beaches.
A character cottage in an ideal touring location to be enjoyed all-year-round.
Three bedrooms: 2 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with shower, WC and basin. Sitting room with gas fire. Kitchen with dining area.
- Gas central heating with gas fire
- Electric oven with gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for one car with a provided permit and reserved space at the nearby church
- Chargeable Public car park also close by
- Courtyard and garden with furniture
- Two well behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Pub and shop 5 mins walk
- Note: The car parking is in a nearby church car park a few minutes walk from the property, and there is a designated space which the owner provide a permit for.