Swallow Barn, Launceston
Set in the grounds of Waterloo Farm, surrounded by 200 acres of land is Swallow Barn, a light and airy cottage with split-level access showcasing original wood floors and traditional beams.
There are two comfortable bedrooms; one king-size double and one family room comprising of three single beds.
The kitchen is well-appointed and there is a quiet shared courtyard with laundry facilities to use at your leisure.
Step outside and enjoy the sun on your face as you absorb the marvellous surrounding farm land atmosphere with views of the ever-reaching vivacious fields beyond.
Note: Property can be booked with Ref. 986129 and 985807, together they sleep 10 people.
Accommodation of Swallow Barn, Launceston
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with three single beds. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living room with kitchen, dining room and sitting room
Amenities of Swallow Barn, Launceston
- Gas heating
- Gas oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, 4K Freeview Smart TV, DVD player
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair available on request
- Fitted stairgates
- Ample off-road parking
- Patio with seating area
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 3.6 miles and pub 2.1 miles
- Note: Classic British Motorcycle Collection on-site along with Ariel, BSA and Triumph (please contact owners for details) and heated outdoor swimming pool can be accessed May – end September
- Note: Laundry facilities upstairs in a shared courtyard