Nestled in the heart of Mousehole, just a few steps from the harbour’s edge, lies a traditional fisherman’s cottage which has been lovingly restored.
Mousehole is a charming fishing village which rests on the south coast of Cornwall. The picturesque harbour is characterised by narrow streets and yellow lichened cottages. There is a small, safe beach sheltered by the harbour walls. This Cornish village is popular for its original character, charm and beauty.
- A cosy fisherman’s cottage with authentic features and country interiors.
- Open plan living space with original stripped floorboards, ceilings, Cornish box sash windows and window seats.
- Sitting area with oversized armchair and sofa, open fire place, TV, DVDs, books, games and Bose iPod docking station.
- Fully equipped kitchen with oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- Dining for two.
- Master bedroom with original floorboards, decorative fire place, mohair throw and wool rug.
- Beautiful bathroom with claw foot roll top bath, separate shower, WC and hand basin.
- There are two harbour car parks. Parking in both harbour car parks is covered by the owner.
- Two well-behaved dogs are welcome.
Managed by Beach Retreats.