A hilltop heaven with sea views spanning across the wild expanse of cliff top moorland, between Gwennap Head and Nanjizal Cove.
With sea views spanning across the wild expanse of cliff top moorland, the distinctive three chimneys of the house have traditionally been used as a landmark for ships sailing past Land’s End.
The house offers spacious accommodation for eight. The open plan kitchen make a natural gathering point, as do the large gardens with sea facing views, making binoculars a must for watching the ships go by.
- 1 double bedroom
- 3 twin bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 living rooms – one with inglenook fireplace & wood burning stove, one with TV
- Large kitchen/ dining room
- Ground floor shower room
- Ground floor utility room
- Enclosed garden with sea facing views
- Dog Friendly – max 2 dogs per cottage at £25 per dog per week
- Complimentary Cream Tea upon arrival
Please note the changeover day is a Saturday.