Tom is an end cottage of the three converted from barns at Lavethan and has plenty of character.
The open plan living space is light and airy, a good place to snuggle up beside the wood burning stove or enjoy family meals cooked in the efficient kitchen.
Head upstairs to bed in the two bedrooms which share a family bathroom and from this level you can head out to one of the lawns.
With the lovely coastline close at hand, this is an excellent place.
Note: This property can be booked with Dick and Harry, together they sleep 15.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king size double, 1 x twin with additional single on request. Bathroom with bath, shower over, WC, basin. Open plan living space with seating area and wood burning stove, kitchen and dining area.
- Central heating with wood burning stove
- Microwave, fridge, freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with DVD, WiFi, Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair available on request
- Off road parking for two cars
- One well-behaved dog welcome, Sorry no smoking
- Pub less than 1 mile from property
- Note: This property is best suited for 4 adults and 1 child
- Note: This property has a private water supply which is tested regularly
- Note: Check-in time 4pm
- Note: No pets between 20th July and 31st August
- Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.