An attractive Cornish stone barn conversion, one of five holiday cottages on the owners’ 11-acre site on the edge of the small village of Whitstone.
A single-storey cottage with easy access, this pretty Whitstone cottage provides a romantic rural retreat for two, boasting views over open countryside to the coast at Widemouth Bay from the bedroom.
With some fabulous features including a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, this Cornish cottage is a comfortable, welcoming base.
The well-kept grounds at Bennetts Court are located at the end of a private, tree-lined drive overlooked by a herd of alpacas, and guests are provided with a warm welcome by the owners and all the animals.
At Bennetts Court, guests have access to a wealth of shared facilities, including a play room with table tennis, BBQ area for warm sunny evenings, and even an outdoor pool, so you can take a dip to cool off after a long day out and about exploring.
This part of the Cornish coastline is rich in beaches and therefore guests at this Whitstone cottage will have a huge choice of surfing, swimming and rock pool beaches to choose from.
Much of the coastline in this area is owned by the National Trust and is a haven for wildlife, providing fabulous walking opportunities.
There are many pretty coves and inlets to discover within a short drive from this Whitstone cottage, including Crackington Haven, Boscastle and Morwenstow, whilst further afield, the fishing port of Padstow is a popular tourist destination.
A welcoming cottage from which to explore the richness of the North Cornwall coastal area.
All ground floor. One double bedroom. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area. Shared external laundry room.
- Electric night storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer in shared laundry, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of on-site facilities including outdoor swimming pool (May – Sep), indoor play room with table tennis, children’s playground, picnic barn and BBQ area
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: Due to the animals on-site, please ensure dogs are kept on a lead when outside